Content optimization of the website
Indexing site search engines and its place in the index depends on a very large number of factors. Google says about several hundred of these factors, Yandex-brings their number to about a thousand. But all these factors are associated with the evaluation of the content of the pages of the site, ie, the content and its optimization for search queries.
The position of the site in the search engine index directly depends on its content, on how it fully corresponds to the search queries of visitors. Search queries should not be confused with keywords, these are different things. A word is a word, and a query is a combination of words entered by a user in a search string.
Optimization of the site content under Yandex is the work with the text content of the resource, designed to increase the position of the site in the results of the search engine on key queries and, ultimately, to ensure high attendance of the resource. Optimization of the site content acquires a special role if the resource is commercial. The main task of such a site is to ensure stable sales of goods and services promoted by the resource.
Content optimization is expressed, in General, in two logical directions:
– saturation of the text with the necessary percentage of sentences including search phrases (usually not more than 2% of the total volume of each text).
– creation of such text which will correspond as precisely as possible to the contents to subject of inquiry, and also to provide the visitor with all necessary information.
Undoubtedly, the text is the most” selling ” component of the site content. Graphics is secondary. The same opinion is shared by search engines. It is obvious that website promotion in Yandex is much faster and more effective if the resource has high-quality, unique, professionally optimized for all key queries text content. There are the following most common stages of site content optimization:
1) search market Research and analysis of the level of competition at the request;
2) Creation of the text in accordance with the theme and semantic core;
3) the Design, layout and provision of high-quality software on the website;
4) Final analysis of the content optimization and development of further actions to promote the site.
The content of the site is the main factor that is taken into account by search engines when ranking the materials of your resource on a particular search queries. After all, the content is what Google searches for and other search engines.
Yes, of course, the value of content in recent years has been significantly reduced by search engines compared to what it was important in the early stages of the development of the Internet and search engines in particular. Once the content and its search engine optimization were the main means of promoting the site in the top search results for a particular query.
Search engines and Google in particular take into account the frequency of the use of keywords in the text, as well as their conclusion in various HTML tags (Title, strong, etc.). But all this works only to a certain limit, after which the further increase in the frequency of the use of keywords in the text and special tags will not be able to raise your site in the search results, and even Vice versa, can lead to the imposition of filters for spam.
But in addition to optimizing the content there is another factor, given that you can significantly save and achieve the desired result by buying fewer external links. I’m talking about such a thing as the theme of the site. External links to your site with resources of the same subject will be much more valuable acquisition, than similar external links from resources of other subject.
One link from a resource of your own subject can cost several external links from sites of other subject. You can promote the site and by buying links is not your subject, but it will be much more expensive. But first of all, we will need to decide how search engines determine the theme of the site.
The requirements for optimization of page content:
• when writing the text of the page, it should be borne in mind that the page should contain keywords corresponding to the search query, taking into account the position of keywords relative to each other, the “weight of the word” (i.e., the frequency of mention of the word search query) and the proximity of the key query to the beginning of the document;
* the use of keywords should be considered and unobtrusively, as a percentage of the frequency of use about 5 % of the total content of the page;
* H1 – h6 tags must be used correctly on each page ;
* for paragraph headers, it is desirable to use formatting tags such as strong, i, and others to identify the most relevant keywords in the text;
* the text of the page must be written in accordance with all the rules of seo-copywriting and be sure to be readable for the user, preferably no more than 1500-2500 characters.
The content structure
Today SEO technology – is the main principle of improving the site, and therefore of great importance is the formatting of the content: design, style, display. It is also recommended to use simple and well-readable standard fonts (Arial, Helvetica). The record for readability experts recognized the font Verdana.
When choosing a font, consider also the size of the and color. The color, of course, should contrast and stand out from the background and the overall design of the page. Standard pair – black font on a white background-the best solution, but you can find more interesting combinations. Do not make the font less than 10 pins, otherwise the user will not read it. Yes, users can fix the font size in your browser settings, but this entails extra manipulation that, ultimately, affect the opinion of visitors on Your page and the opposite of the desired effect.
An important part of internal optimization, wrongly attributed to other SEO terms of content uniqueness and keyword density, is the length of the content. This figure is often affected by the ease of perception of the content. Long articles and texts are not the best way to fill the page. Not many people will be better and splitting a long text into several small ones, with links to them-the need to click on these links can also be repulsive. The best readers are perceived compact, informative little texts.
The last, but not least, we note such a moment in the structural optimization of the site content as the display of the material. Attention of visitors is gained by beautiful and at the same time easy-to-use design of content and design of pages. Do not overuse advertising – it can distract from the content and reduce the overall convenience for readers, and therefore attract fewer links.
Site content optimization is a leading set of measures to promote the site for search engines. In combination with traditional schemes, content optimization allows to achieve new heights in the development of electronic resources. This is the most modern technique, which gives the site an excellent chance to become a leader in the keyword query and take first place in the lists of search results.