Once you have decided on the theme and design of your website, created a page on his computer, tied them together with links need to do content optimization for search engines. Search robot algorithm, which deals with the scanning and the subsequent analysis of the content of web pages, programmed to recognize the selected area of text and give them special significance. The logic is simple. To focus the attention of your website visitors on some important the meaning of words or phrases in the text of your article, you highlight them in some way.
The plain language search engine — undoubtedly the pure HTML. Very poorly indexed flash sites and “difficult” sites with frames. Sites with dynamic content, i.e. with the results of the content based on user input (ie controlled by the database server) are well indexed by search engines, but for business use it will be good to have at this website page including static content with the relevant content of the site.
Website optimization for search engines Yandex.
- Finding keywords and phrases in the TITLE tag, and the exact coincidence of them in the total text on the page.
- Finding keywords and phrases in headings H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, h6, selection of titles as more relevant content.
- Keywords should be as relevant to the topics outlined on the page, a certain density of words 4-7% not more.
- Drawing the attention of the search engine phrases and expressions, by entering in the tags <strong> and <em>, bold or italic font.
- Use alternative text to graphic images with the inclusion of key words or phrases used tag alt.
- Mandatory spelling of key words in the tags Keywords and Description, in descending order of their value to the text on the page.
- The uniqueness of the content and flow of information, which must not be found in any source on the network.
- Assign URLS to the created pages, using key words in the Latin alphabet, not the fact that affected.
- The reference contents and linking the inner pages, and the ratio of internal and external links on a separate page.
Website optimization for Google search engine.
- The location of the website on a good hosting, a small weight of the pages, promotes and improves Google’s robots.
- Google loves new unique content, the more often it will refresh, the better for the site, will receive a permanent and stable indexing. Update content at least 3 times a week, about 300-500 characters.
- Make sure that on different pages there is no duplicate content otherwise Google will see it as unique content.
- Try to get a large number of references to other resources of similar subjects that lead to Your site and preferably with the old and authoritative.
- Create specifically for Google site map, in principle, included in the optimization for any search engine.
- Create a file robots.txt in the root folder of the website, if there is none.
- Optimize caption and meta tags for each page individually according to its content.
- Make internal linking between pages to optimize for Google this is very useful, thereby distribute the weight transmitted by other sources.
To obtain a high rank from Google, better get back links to your site from more authoritative and heavy sites that have a PR of 5.6. Better to have 10 inbound links from such sites than 100 with PR-3. Don’t copy content from other sites, if you optimize for Google – it will only bring harm to generate special programs also do not advise, it is better if you write yourself unique and useful content.
Google searches for the exact keyword in the text of a page, although in the past, he was content with the presence of words from the key request in different paragraphs on a single page of your website, while putting them together in your search results. Currently, however, he continues to do so, but nevertheless, there is an exact match of the key words of the query in the content of the pages on your website that allows it to consider your website more relevant POISKOVO request.
Tips on optimizing your site for search engines.
On the pages of your website should be well described, which, in fact dedicated to your resource. Make sure that the text page contains the same keywords and phrases in the meta tags, but do not also with this “too far” — it should not be difficult to read visitors website abundant use of keywords in content in hopes of a higher position in search results would be of little use, being poorly read real users.
The text of the main page should contain about 250 — 300 words, this will be enough to fit all the necessary key words. Even not so important the quantity of the text, how important it is not “peripatric” the word, because Graz is pessimizatsiey the site for search spam.
Search engines Google and Yandex prefer informative sites. That means the more information on the site, the higher you get in search results. The abundance of useful information, preferably unique will give a lot of advantage when ranking. Write for yourself a few interesting articles on the topic of your website, and create for each of them on a separate page. This will allow the search engines to index clear information about the direction of your organization and, subsequently, on the relevant request to show your website in the Top search results.
Please make sure that written information is detailed and informative on all pages, not just the home, because most search engines look at all pages of the website. Key point a high ranking website is a detailed description of all of the services we offer with detailed descriptions on different pages. Use internal linking: the Spiders of the search engines “look” for the labelling of each link in accordance with the content of the page where this link leads. Internal linking is not less important than links from other sources.