Conor Magregor threw the truck into the bus with the participants of the show UFC 223 (to be held on the night of 8 April), after which it was cancelled three fights:
– Michael Chiesa vs. Anthony Pettis. In connection with a laceration of the cheeks Chiesa received from broken glass.
– Ray Borg vs. Brandon Moreno. In connection with the hit of a splinter in the eye Borg.
– Artem Lobov vs Alex Caceres. In connection with Lobov’s participation in the riots organized by McGregor.
Participation in the riots is, of course, loudly said. Lobov was just running around. But for the head of the UFC Dana white the very fact of a Russian Irishman in company with MacGregor when he was furious, was a sufficient reason for dismissal from the match. Lobov’s career in UFC and so develops not in the best way (two victories, four defeats) so probably in the main League of MMA he more won’t act never.
TELL ME WHERE TO COME
Lobau since the conflict began. It was on Tuesday – in a five-star hotel in Brooklyn, where the UFC has placed fighters and coaches. Khabib Nurmagomedov is a fighter, which in Russia now say most – have driven Lobau, Recalling his interview a year ago.
– You said I was a pussy? Habib asked.
– I never said – confessed TDS.
– Didn’t you say that? Don’t say such things again, ” said Habib, and hit Lobov with his palm. Hit slightly, but it was humbling.
One of the members of the team Habiba told SE that the next day Lobov ” went and apologized.”
Can’t judge how true this is, but on Thursday to Artem came his best friend – Conor McGregor. He and his team (and that around 10 people) went to the “Barclays center”, where he was media day for the UFC, and made his way to the Parking lot. First tried to leave the bus with the participants of UFC 223 (there were girls, for example, rose Namajunas and Caroline Kowalkiewicz) fence. Fail. Then grabbed the trash can. Again, failure. Then I found the cart. This time hit the target, smashing a window, thereby causing injury Chiese and Borg. Thus, according to the trainer Kieza, McGregor came to deal with Nurmagomedov to whom on UFC 223 title fight with max Holloway is necessary.
yoooooo… first time seeing this one. Conor has legit lost his mind. pic.twitter.com/XcLFd2FIMo
— caposa (@Grabaka_Hitman) April 5, 2018
Whether or not Nurmagomedov on the bus for a long time remained unclear. According to “SE”, it there was absolutely precisely – in the company with the Manager Rizvan Magomedov. Magomedov refused to comment on the situation, but Nurmagomedov spoke, giving a small interview to American journalist Ariel Helwani. “This is a gangster place. Brooklyn. You (McGregor) want to talk to me? Tell me where to go. I will come without problems, ” said Habib.
MCGREGOR WILL BE FINED
The New York Post reported that McGregor’s madness was a publicity stunt. Or just self-praise. It seems to be true. And that’s why:
1. Conor staged an act of violence where there was a bunch of guards. Obviously, savages the fight, the fighters quickly separated.
2. Much easier it would be to arrive at the hotel. But Conor didn’t do it. And if he did, he would have had a hard time – there are now more Dagestanis in the lobby than in the matches of “Anji” in Kaspiysk.
Support group at Habib and Zabit Magomedsharipov (he too will act on UFC 223) serious. Here are a few names and professional records:
– Zubayra Tukhugov (in MMA – 22-4, in UFC-3-1)
– Islam Makhachev (MMA 16-1 in the UFC is 4-1)
– Omari Akhmedov (MMA-17-4, UFC-5-3-1)
– Sultan Aliyev (in MMA-16-2, in UFC-1-1)
– Omar Nurmagomedov (MMA-6-0)
– Magomed Bibulatov (in MMA-14-1, in UFC-1-1)
– Abubakar Nurmagomedov (MMA – 14-1).
In General, an open confrontation without the possibility of prompt prevention would not be good for McGregor and his team.
29-year-old Irishman was eventually arrested by the police and is now in custody at a police station in Brooklyn. He’ll probably be charged with hooliganism. It is unlikely that the case will end with something more serious than a fine. Which will be in the tens or even hundreds of times less than the fee McGregor for his next fight. However, it is still unclear when it will take place – although the Irish did not fight by rules MMA and a half years. Conor’s PR show continues. But would be better if he returned to the octagon.